Nature of the Collection of Personal Data
Users may be required to provide BNC CHANGE, in its capacity as data controller, with information and personal data concerning them, such as their full name and e-mail address. Some personal data are mandatory, others optional, to access or benefit from certain services on the Website, such as contact forms. The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you at the time of collection. In the absence of communication of mandatory personal data, BNC CHANGE will not be able to respond to the user’s request.
Purpose of the Processing
The collection, storage and processing of this personal information and data have the following main purposes:
- To manage and improve relations between BNC CHANGE and users;
- to allow the operation of the Website;
- to enable BNC CHANGE to respond to requests from users of the Website;
- to allow BNC CHANGE to examine the applications;
- to enable BNC CHANGE’s publications, press releases and information to be sent to users at their request;
- to enable BNC CHANGEto comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, in particular regarding security and the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing;
- to manage the payment account, prevent fraud, and manage payment incidents;
- to allow BNC CHANGE to prospect and carry out commercial animations, statistical and patrimonial studies for its sole use, with the user’s consent; and,
- to provide information to potential future purchasers / merger partners, as appropriate, in connection with the outsourcing, sale or combination (including acquisition) of all or part of BNC CHANGE.
Recipients of Personal Data
These data may be communicated and/or transmitted, whether for a fee or free of charge, to third parties linked to BNC CHANGE by contract for the performance of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of the Website, for logistical purposes, without users having to give their authorization. In the event of a proven infringement of legal or regulatory provisions, this information may be disclosed upon express and reasoned request of the judicial authorities.
Personal Data Storage Period
Personal data and/or information will be kept only for the duration of the business relationship and for the purposes of proof and accounting obligations, for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation periods applicable.
Exercise of Rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, modify, delete, if any limit or make portable your personal data and the right to object, subject to legitimate and compelling reasons, to the processing of this data, if necessary after you have provided a valid identity document. You can also define guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly with BNC Change by e-mail at email@example.com, or by postal letter at the following address: BNC CHANGE, 17 Avenue Jean Médecin 06000 Nice.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint within the relevant national data protection authority.
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, we may be required to provide proof of identity with the request. After the request has been processed, this receipt will be destroyed.